Friday, July 3, 2009

TOUR DE FRANCE 2009

Because I am just so super excited for the Tour de France to begin, I feel I need to make predictions that will probably be terribly wrong.

1. I used to think that nothing would stop Alberto Contador from winning but now it seems like everyone else has the same opinion. I don't think he will completely dominate the TdF. He might win, but there will not be domination.

2. Cav is going to dominate. This is partly because I like him so I want him to win but...he's still awesome and will beat everybody.

3. Fabian Cancellara is going to win the time trials, such as the one that starts off the Tour. He's too fast.

4. Luis Leon Sanchez is going to surprise everyone in a good way.

5. Lance Armstrong will surprise everyone. In a bad or good way.

6. Cadel Evans and Levi Leipheimer will be wheelsuckers. I still won't like them because of this.

7. Garmin will suck. Astana won't do as well as they should. Saxo Bank will do well.

8. Someone will be caught doping, more than one from a team. Probably roommates.

9. Frank Schleck will beat his brother Andy.

10. Jersey winners:
Yellow: Alberto Contador
Green: Mark Cavendish
Polka Dot: Carlos Sastre (I really don't know)
White: Luis Leon Sanchez (Andy Schleck is overrated)

No comments: