Saturday, July 11, 2009

NO VERSUS!!!!!



OMG. OMG. I am in a hotel in Ohio on vacation.....and Versus does not work (They also don't have a treadmill. What hotel does not have a treadmill?). It is the middle of freaking July and I can't watch the Tour. The only thing I do in July, besides run, is watch the Tour. Which is why, when we got done eating supper, I go into the hotel room and turn it to Versus. A screen with colorful stripes shows up. So now, I have to wait until 10 each night to go to the terrible computer in the lobby, watch the one minute highlight on Versus, and then get angrier. Do these people not realize this is JULY? Do they not realize this is the most exciting TOUR DE FRANCE in YEARS??

On a side note, I watched most of the stage this morning at my house. I watched enough to see Fabian Cancellara being a beast, George Hincapie make the break but fall away, Cav lose his green jersey that he looks so wonderful in, and my man with the winning yellow shoes, Luis Leon Sanchez make the break. I thought he could win the stage, and I had him on my fantasy team because I believe in him so much, and then hours later in Ohio, I find out he won (second stage in 2 years). I wish I could've seen it live. He's just that good. I'm so glad he won. It's a shame I couldn't watch him win on Versus with actual coverage. Phil and Paul probably had something to say about how awesome Luis Leon Sanchez is.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

they did, but Bob Roll picked him as 4th pick for their competition, they weren't too happy with that.