Friday, February 13, 2009

TOC PREDICTIONS

Earlier this week, somebody was talking about February 14th and they asked me if I was doing anything special. I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. February 14th? That's the day the Tour of California starts. This person doesn't know anything about pro cycling so I was even more confused. Then they helped me along by reminding me about Valentine's Day. Um, who cares? The prologue is going to be raced for the ToC and that's much better.

Fabian Cancellara is going to win the prologue. He's just super amazing. He's also one of my favorite riders, so I'm a bit biased, but since he's like the greatest time trialist, I think he has a good chance. I also wouldn't be surprised if Lance won. He's awesome like that.


Although I don't like him, I think Levi Leipheimer is going to win the whole race. He's a boring rider and he's not cute so I'd rather have someone else win but.....it's his race. Leipheimer is from California so he especially wants to win this race and with his team, he'd almost have to throw it away.


George Hincapie is going to win the hardest stage. He excels at those type of stages.

More predictions might come later, it depends. I can't wait to watch, or I guess read, the race.

3 comments:

Vincent said...

George, boo, don't like him that much.

Levi is solid though, although not flashy, you need to give him credit for being a class A guy.

And MAN! Look at Fabian's legs WOW!

Vincent said...

oh, and I don't think Lance will win anything until this summer. If he starts winning now, it will build too much pressure on his comeback (not that he's ever broken under pressure) just why would he want it if its not necessary yet.

iRuniFly said...

How can you not like George? He's awesome.

I do agree with you on Fabian though.