Thursday, September 10, 2009

BELIEVE

On Monday, we ran hard and fast at practice. I gained a lot of my confidence back. We did 5 800's with 200m running rest in between. I finished 200m ahead of the people behind me and lapped almost everybody not on varsity. I wanted to show everyone that I can run fast. So I did.

My coach later asked me about Saturday's meet when I was done. We agreed that it was just a bad day. The most important thing he said was that he wasn't scared. He believes in me. And now I'm starting to do the same.

1 comment:

the scampering squirrel said...

K-funk, you sure ran fast that day! I thought you were going to end up catching me! Luckily we weren't doing anymore or you probably would have! I am glad you were feeling better.
~Jennaroni
p.s. release tomorrow is going to be way boring without you!