Thursday, March 19, 2009

MARCH MADNESS

Not only do I participate in my dad's march madness pool at his work, but 3 years ago, I won the pool and over $30. I mention this as often as possible because I like to remind me dad who hasn't won it before. I haven't won the college football bowl pool but because the NCAA tournament is much more important and more popular, I'm fine with just being the champion in basketball.

I filled out my brackets yesterday and it took me awhile. I have checked them against the AP top 25, my dad's bracket, Obama's bracket, and some genius who correctly predicted last year's final four, championship game, and champion based on a computer model. They are now finalized and although I won't be able to take an extra long lunch break to watch some of the games like some people, I do plan on watching many of them.

Final Four (because I don't want to list them all):

Louisville over Michigan St.
Memphis over UConn
Villinova over Pittsburgh (Duke is and always will be overrated)
UNC over Syracuse

Championship game: Memphis over UNC

No comments: